We at Apex Medical Group are OPEN and seeing patients. We are doing everything we can to keep our patients safe when they come into the clinic. You can also be seen in a virtual encounter. We are here for you!
What is Chronic Care Management? (CCM)
• CCM is a Medicare program designed for Medicare beneficiaries
• The primary focus of CCM is to offer patient-specific support through a quality-driven healthcare approach to patients with two or more chronic conditions.
• Eligible patients need to give consent to enroll in the CCM program. Please call this number if you would like to enroll: 209-851-4273
ChartSpan Benefits to Patients
• 24/7 access to a team of medical professionals standing by
• A monthly check-in by a clinician to assess current and long-term health needs
• Personalized health strategy to improve patient’s quality of life
• Help with any medical needs including refills, scheduling appointments, and transportation
Prescription cost savings assistance, as well as packaging and delivery options to increase medication compliance
Dos Palos Apex Health Center is committed to providing you with the best healthcare possible. Therefore, we are excited to proudly offer you a care management program called “ChartSpan”.
ChartSpan gives you complete access to your care team, 24/7. You can call the ChartSpan nurse line 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with any questions or concerns. With this membership program, you’ll receive a quick monthly call to assist with scheduling appointments, refilling prescriptions, and achieving your personalized health goals. In addition, you will receive a free discount prescription card and will be given the opportunity to have your medications delivered straight to your door each month. If you are interested in enrolling or would like more information about ChartSpan, please call our Patient Services number 209-851-4273
18yrs+ Health Services
Children Ages 0 – 17 Health Services.